PC Tune Up
- Sluggish performance
- Hanging or freezing when opening programs
- Extremely long boot time
- Low Disk Space
- Excess of startup programs
What do we do?
We will go through a detailed wellness process that includes the following:
- Removal of any non-critical software causing slowness
- Cleaning out of junk and temp files that have built up over time
- A full hard drive defragmentation
- Thoroughly clean and remove temporary internet files
- A full computer clean out to remove dust, hair and debris.
Check out our blog for some very helpful articles. Join our mailing list too and we'll send them to you when they are released.
Is Your Laptop Running Hot and Loud? Laptop computers commonly heat up a little in normal operation. Electronic components, including large capacity batteries, become warm…
More Than A Virus, Common Malware to Watch Out For The term “virus” is often used to describe many different types of infection a computer…