PC Tune Up
- Sluggish performance
- Hanging or freezing when opening programs
- Extremely long boot time
- Low Disk Space
- Excess of startup programs
What do we do?
We will go through a detailed wellness process that includes the following:
- Removal of any non-critical software causing slowness
- Cleaning out of junk and temp files that have built up over time
- A full hard drive defragmentation
- Thoroughly clean and remove temporary internet files
- A full computer clean out to remove dust, hair and debris.
Check out our blog for some very helpful articles. Join our mailing list too and we'll send them to you when they are released.
Is A Slow Network Getting in The Way of Your Business? Very few things in life are as intensely frustrating as slow network speeds. Whether…
Why 2-Factor Authentication is Important You hear about hacks all the time. The news covers major websites who have had data leaks containing your email…
Should You Repair, Upgrade, or Replace Your Computer? Like many valuable things we buy, new computers suffer from wear and tear over time. Our computers…